ProFUEL is a 15 gallon portable fuel station that is UN/DOT approved for the transport of gasoline by motor vehicle and to gravity dispense fuel into gas powered portable equipment, vehicle fuel tanks or other approved containers. The product is labeled with a metal tag with the certification information, and legal in all 50 states due to this special certification.
Built with safety the number one priority, this steel fuel station has been vigorously tested for leakage, rupture, stability, abuse and endurance. The UN/DOT approval speaks volumes for the quality of the product.
The ProFUEL fuel station is to be used in multiple industries including the turf business to refuel lawn care equipment such as mowers, weed eaters, chain saws, and trimmers. Available in red for gasoline or mix fuel. It is a gravity feed system so the target tank must be lower than the mounted height of the fuel station to dispense fuel properly.
- UN/DOT Certified in all 50 States
- 18 Gauge Steel Construction
- Seam Welded, pressure leak tested 100%
- 3/4″ O.D. x 1/2″ I.D. 10′ long PVC Fuel Hose with internal ground wire
- 2″ Diameter Fill Neck with vented cap
- Auxiliary ground wire with alligator clip
- Brass ON/OFF valve
- Squeeze handle dispenser
- Must be mounted to trailer or outside of vehicle to be compliant
- Safety clip on nozzle to prevent accidental dispensing
- Lockable by adding a simple small lock on the handle
Capacity: 15 Gallons
Height: 15 Inches
Width: 12 Inches
Length: 39 Inches
Weight: 30 pounds (empty) 116 lbs (full)
Paint: Durable Oil Based Spray
Fasteners: 3/8 x 16 Bolt, Nuts, & Washers Included