Finally! You owe it to yourself to add this amazing accessory on your ZTR. This easy to install front wheel fender is a great addition to any machine. These keep your mower clean from water, mud, grass, debris and more from flying up on the deck. Built tough to handle the day to day operations of any commercial machine.
- Protect your machine!
- Fender keeps water, mud, grass and debris from spraying up on the mower deck
- Fender assembly comes with a bracket for each fender that is mounted by your Axel bolt
- Heavy duty plastic will flex and not break in almost any conditions
- Plastic fender attaches to the bracket and has a cut out at the top that allows it to swivel 360 degrees
- Powder coated brackets
- Proudly Made In the USA
- Patent Pending
- Ferris IS 700Z 52 or 61” Deck
- Kubota Z 724X 48” Deck
- Cub Cadet Ultima ZT1 54” Deck
- Cub Cadet Pro X 600 Stand on 60” Deck
- Dixie Chopper Zee 2 60” Deck
- John Deere Z925A 60” Deck
- John Deere Z915E 54 or 60” Deck
- John Deere Z920M 60” Deck
- John Deere Z930M 60” Deck
- John Deere Z950M 60” Deck
- John Deere Z950R 60” Deck
- John Deere Z960M 60 or 72” Deck
ZT8 – 7
- Bob Cat ZT6100 with 61” Deck
- Bush Hog HDZ2761 with 61” Deck
- Bush Hog HDZ2773 with 73” Deck
- Cub Cadet Ultima ZT2 50” Deck
- Cub Cadet Ultima ZT3 60” Deck
- Cub Cadet Ultima ZTX5 54” Deck
- ExMark Radius Suspension Ride 52” Deck Series 3 Ultra Cut
- ExMark Radius E Series 52” Deck
- Ferris IS 3200Z 61” Deck
- Ferris ISX 3300 61” Deck
- Ferris F210Z 61” Deck
- Scag Tiger Cat II 61” Velocity Plus Deck
- Scag V-Ride II Stand On 61” Deck
- Scag Tiger Cat 52 or 61” Deck
- Toro 6000 Z Series 60” Deck
ZT8 – 7.5
- Ferris IS 600Z 52” Deck
- Kubota Z 781 I 54” Deck
- Kubota ZD 1021 60” Deck
- Cub Cadet Ultima ZTX4 60” Deck
ZT8 – 8.5
- Kubota ZD 1211 72” Deck
How to check for fitting the MT360fender to a mower
First check the width of the swivel assembly, this will determine the width of the brackets. We have a standard 7” bracket and an 8 ¼” brackets that will fit anything from 7 ¾” to 8 ½”.
Then measure from the ground up to the center of the axel bolt and add 1” to that number, this will be the length of the bracket. For example, if your measurement is 6” add 1” and the bracket length will be 7”. If your measurement is 6 ¼” to 6 ½” add 1” and the bracket length will be 7 ½” and so on.
Look for any interference areas, such as mower deck linkage, mower deck and or anti-skype wheels, anything that will stop the fender from making a full 360-degree turn.
One way to make sure is, once you know the length of the bracket add 3/4” to that number and check from the center of the axel bolt to your closest point to make sure everything will clear. For example, if your bracket is 7 1/2” long add 3/4” then check to the closest point if 8 ¼” clears you are good you know it will fit.
If it does not fit, then we may have to use a special fender that has been shortened and a rubber flap has been added to help allow the fender to pass these areas.
Understanding the Fender numbers. The ZT stands for zero turn standard fender. The number after the ZT stands for the width of the bracket at the axel bolt. Then there will be a dash and another number this number. This will be the length of the bracket from the center of the bolt hole.
Example ZT8-7 is 8” wide by 7” long, ZT8-7.5 will be 8” wide by 7 ½” long. The ZT7 is a 7” wide by 7” long bracket.