Ballard has taken an old concept and made it better once again. Our 40 gallon leaf and debris bag is made of commercial material and built to last. Quick to collapse and easy to store makes for a handy tool for every crew with a built in shoulder strap. Great for weed pulling, dead-heading, light pruning, leaf and debris, trash and anything you want to fill it with while on the jobsite.
Fun Fact: Llamas are herbivores that are built to forage on a wide variety of plants, much like goats and sheep. They’ll eat grasses, flowering plants, shrubs, leaves and even trees.
- 40 gallon capacity
- Large size, more capacity than others on the market with heavy spring for easy pop-up
- Quick collapse with locking buckles
- Shoulder strap for easy carrying
- Drawstring top closure
- Heavy duty PVC LAM material and 420D nylon (this is not your Amazon or big box store debris bag)
- Environmentally friendly material
- UV resistant
- Fire resistant material