SoundSeal™ Noise-Suppressing Technology
SoundSeal noise-suppressing technology minimizes environmental noise to give you an immersive, unparalleled listening experience. It acts as a barrier between you and everything you don’t want to hear, creating an atmosphere singular to you and your music.
You work hard—and so should your earplugs. Industrial Plugfones products feature TuffCord, a flexible and tear-resistant cable that protects the wires of your favorite earplug-earbuds.
- Protector™ Earplug-Earbud Hybrid
- (1) Pair Interchangeable Foam Plugs
- (1) Pair Interchangeable Silicone Plugs
- Waterproof Case
- Cable Management Clip
- Stereo-to-Mono Adapter
- Quick Start Guide
- SoundSeal™ Noise-Suppressing Technology
- Interchangeable ComforTwist™ Foam Plugs with Noise Reduction Rating of 23 db
- Interchangeable ComforTiered™ Silicone Plugs with Noise Reduction Rating of 26 dB
- Tear-Resistant TuffCord™
- Tuned Speaker
- Double-reinforced jack
- Independently Tested and Compliant With ANSI S3.19-1974 Noise Reduction Standards as Certified by Michael & Associates, Inc.
- Unique Patent Pending Design
- Length: 54″
- Weight: 0.35 ounces (10 grams)
- Speaker Type: Tuned
Plugfones® Certified Noise Reduction Ratings
The most important thing to remember about Plugfones is that they’re earplugs first and earbuds second. As such, the entire Plugfones line is tested and compliant with ANSI S3.19-1974 noise reduction standards and meets NIOSH criteria. When used as directed, our products are certified for Noise Reduction Ratings (NRR) of 23 or 26 dB, depending on the plugs used. For environments with high levels of noise, it may be necessary to use over ear protection such as earmuffs in conjunction with Plugfones products.
Plugfones have been independently tested to meet U.S., E.U., and Australian standards.