ADVANCED CHUTE COVER FEATURES:
- Save Time – reduce raking, blowing, and re-mowing
- Save Money – Using fewer man hours and less fuel
- Increase Safety – By protecting motorist, pedestrians, workers, and equipment from debris
- Decrease Liability – By stopping costly debris from damaging windows, vehicles, and people
**Need Make, Model & Deck Size. This can be added to the notes when checking out. Orders will not be processed without this information.
* Drilling 3 holes is required for installation
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Will this fit my mower?
A: Yes, we have a fitment for almost every commercial brand with decks of 36” or larger.
Q: How much does it cost?
A: $199.00 This is for all models.
Q: Is this a new product?
A: No, we started running them on all our mowers in 2007 and after great results became a retailer in 2008. We don’t own a mower without one.
Q: Yes, Dixie Chopper and a few other brands come with something similar.
A: No, it’s not as good. I’ve owned Dixie Chopper, but there is a good reason they are trying to replicate the concept.
Q: Will tall / wet grass clump up with the cover in the fully closed position?
A: Yes, it is made to control the clippings in areas where you need to minimize clippings and debris from reaching cars, buildings, windows, pools, landscape beds, traffic, etc. Also adding a safety value in areas where debris could be thrown recklessly.
Installation without Spacers
Installation with Spacers